Return & Replacement
In the odd case that you do not love your S&F products, here is our policy on returns:
- Cancellation requests will be accepted strictly within 24 hours of placing the order only.
- Orders cannot be cancelled once shipped or delivered.
- In the unlikely event that your merchandise arrives damaged, and you want to return this, you should email us a photo of the damaged product with the item # and order # within 48 hours of receiving your order. If damaged piece is received, we will replace the piece for you.
- Don't cut off the tag
- Keep the packaging
- Keep it in its original condition
- Please be sure that all items that are to be returned or exchanged must be unworn
- Not all products are eligible for returns. In order to maintain fairness to our artisans and craftsmen, as well as keep our prices fair, please make it a point to understand which products are eligible for returns before purchasing.
- We do not offer returns on discounted products. we only offer an option to exchange standard sizes. To know the return process read point below. “How does the return/exchange process work”
- The S&F Care team must receive and approve your return request. Once your request is received and approved, we will arrange for a return pick up at an agreed upon time.
- Once your return has been authorized, we'd be happy to process your credit. You can choose to receive the refund in the form of store credit, which you can use to purchase anything else from our store.
- We aim to process all returns within one (1) week. If you have any questions about your return, feel free to reach out to the S&F Care team at email@example.com
- The product delivered is incorrect. What should I do?
- This is highly unlikely, but we always leave room for human error. In case you have received a wrong product, please initiate a request for exchange by notifying our customer care, either by call or email, along with pictures of the product to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you out.
- For COD orders, we offer exchange but amount is refunded as S&F store credit which you can use for your future orders. Also, COD handling charges (INR 50) charged at the time of placing the order are not refundable.
- How does the return/exchange process work?
- Once we receive your request on email from you, we'll give you a call and confirm the same.
- Next, we will initiate the reverse pick-up to our courier partner, who will get in touch with you and request a convenient time and date for the pick-up. Please note, the pick-up should be made within 5 days of receipt of product. Any later pick-ups will not be considered for return/exchange.
- Our courier person will arrive at your place to pick-up the product for exchange.
- Once we receive the product, we will check it for being unused, unwashed, and undamaged and also having the original tags / packaging in place. Post that, we will send out the product requested by you for return / exchange. In case the received item does not meet the above conditions, it will not be accepted and will be returned to you at your expense. Please note an exchange request will be entertained only twice against the original order.
- Or you could simply send it back to us at our store address at your courier cost after speaking to S&F care team.
- For exchange cases, we will call you back once the quality check is complete. We will agree on the item to be sent in exchange and update your account. Please note - the entire process in case of exchange, from initiating the request to delivering the requested exchange product can take anywhere between 15-25 days, depending on the date of reverse pick up of the product.
- How can I cancel an exchange request?
- To cancel your exchange request, you can give us a call (+916291262439) or mail us at email@example.com with your order no and mail id within 24 hours of placing an exchange request.
- All returns are subject to the discretion of S&F. But we're a friendly bunch :)
For any other questions or clarifications, please reach out to the S&F Care team at firstname.lastname@example.org